AttireCollared shirts are required, as well as proper footwear (soft spikes or athletic shoes). Sleeveless shirts for ladies is allowed. Please do not wear tank tops, cut offs, board shorts or sweatpants.
Pace of playGolfer's are asked to keep up with the group ahead of them. Slow groups may be asked to pick up their ball and catch up to the group ahead of them. A maximum of 4 1/2 hours a round is expected.
Course Rules and Etiquette• All players must register at the ProShop. Each player requires their own set of clubs. Rentals are available.
• Help us maintain a beautiful course
• Keep bags and pull carts off all tees and greens between greens and
• Keep power carts a minimum of 15 yards from greens and use cart paths
at tees and greens.
• Please rake traps, repair ball marks and replace divots.
• Please yield to the maintenance staff to ensure the safety of the worker and
the best possible playing conditions for the golfer.
• Purchase alcoholic beverages from the beverage cart or the Clubhouse only.
No off-site beverages.
• Playing privileges can be revoked if course rules are not complied with.
• Caution: players are responsible for any personal injury or material damage
caused by their golf ball or golf equipment on the golf course or adjacent property.